12 Nov Marinated Seafood Salad
- Select 2-4 of the following cooked seafood: lump crabmeat, crab claws, boiled shrimp (peeled), crawfish tails, clams, calamari, mussels, or red snapper.
- 6-8 tablespoons Boscoli Italian Olive Salad (Italian, Jalapeno, Kalamata) per 2 pounds seafood
- 1 tablespoon capers
- the juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
Combine seafood in large mixing bowl and set aside. Mix all other ingredients, pour over seafood, and fold together. Let marinate at least 2-3 hours, mix often and serve.